Congrats on your new dolls! Yay!
I received my 2 dolls today! Yaa!
I got Elizabeth and Jess.
Havn't gotten to really look at Jess, as My daughter doesn't know about her, But I have
a question about Elizabeth, Her limbs (legs) seem loose, But not much to compare her to, so I hope you guys can help.
They have free movement and are not really stiff, if that makes sense? Not loose as in falling out though. She will stand.
Is that how their legs are suppsed to be?
Arms are stiffer and will stay in place.
Congrats on your new dolls! Yay!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There not suppose to be like that. [img]frown.gif[/img] That's exactly how my Lissie's legs are, she came like that, I didn't exchange her, but then a while ago I brought her to the doll hospital, and they want me to pay to get it fixed! [img]mad.gif[/img]Originally posted by maronda4:
I received my 2 dolls today! Yaa!
I got Elizabeth and Jess.
Havn't gotten to really look at Jess, as My daughter doesn't know about her, But I have
a question about Elizabeth, Her limbs (legs) seem loose, But not much to compare her to, so I hope you guys can help.
They have free movement and are not really stiff, if that makes sense? Not loose as in falling out though. She will stand.
Is that how their legs are suppsed to be?
Arms are stiffer and will stay in place.
Oh, Great.
I was afraid of that, Is it a big hassle to return?
Would they cover the shipping?
Thanks.
They will send you a return ship tag so you don't pay for shipping. Just give them a call.
Ok, Thanks, I sent an E-mail and If I don't get a reply I will call.
I'd call CS. For me, I'd much rather talk to someone than wait for a reply. It might be much quicker as well.
I purchased the Salon Chair and had a question regarding the foot piece. They think mine might be wrong and they are sending out a replacement now. Once I get it, I'm to check the new one out (to see if it's the same way) and send back the one I don't want.
Very helpful...Let us know how you make out!
Again, Thanks for the help, Another doll is on the way!
They are also sending a return slip in the mail.
Now I just have to tell my daughter she has to wait once again, But she will be happy that this new one will "stand"!
When we first bought Kaya her limbs were really loose. I thought she was supposed to be like that so she can sit on her horse easier....silly me. By the time we got around to figuring it out we fell in love with her. I can't imagine our Kaya with stiff limbs. Her loose limbs go along with her laid back personality. It is nice that AG makes exchanges really easy.
Congrats on the two new dolls! I've noticed that my Jess looks even cuter wearing other outfits than her meet outfit so maybe your daughter would like her better wearing other outfits.
About the loose legs, I've never received a doll with really loose legs. But I do have a couple that take a bit of balancing to get them to stand.
Has anyone tried to use chalk or rosin to make the legs slip less? Or would chalk or rosin etch the vinyl too much? I've been wondering about that. Years ago I used a tiny bit of chalk to hold the pegs on Felicity's old guitar in place. There are no signs of damage from adding the chalk but I'm not concerned about resale value because I'll never sell it anyway.
Julia
Bookmarks